Smiley

Its been a while since I posted on the blog. I'm sure most of you thought I had given up on the first stroke. Well, its still in full functioning order. Let's get into it then. I've branded myself as an individual and still promise to give you the best pieces of writing when it comes to the kind of articles I post online. And since I promised to make my local artists shine, that's what I'll do till they breakthrough. Mainly because Mpumalanga has got damn good talent to share with the rest with of the country. Things don't need to be complicated. Simplicity is the easiest route in and out of this' and we need to give credit where it's due, which is why we're in this together.
So, please, let me reintroduce myself, I'm an artist of multiple calibers myself, from being a self proclaimed Mix DJ to a Radio Personality and now creative thinker. I'm mad about music, most especially House and Hip Hop. I'm a petrol head who's love for automotive journalism and cars themselves drives me onto the edge of my seat. 
I'm aiming not only to be established and breakthrough in this industry, but to put talent from my city on the map too as we penetrate harder and deeper into the industry. So don't be afraid to join us as we start a new revolutionary movement on the interwebs. 
In the next few days, I'll be introducing the 5th artist to grace your screens here on Smiley's World. He's a young and talented dude who's got all the right bells and whistles that makes an interesting rapper to look out for in the industry. But keep your eyes peeled in the next few days. Trust me, it's going to be hectic after that. 
#Simply_Smiley

Comments

Popular Posts